Kuakata

 








 I know very well  MS word , Excel and Power point . I am creating business card , magazine layouts  for  some marketing company. I designed a corresponding set of t-shirts for the recipe campaign. I am a hardworking, self- starter, who is reliable, a creative thinker, a problem solver, detail oriented,  fun , energetic , always eager to learn new things. You can check my principal works with description on my online portfolio . and my work experience .


Kuakata is a town located in Patuakhali district of Barisal Division. Locally kuakata is known as Sagar kannya that is in other words the daughter of the sea.It is famous for long seabeach of 18 kilometers. The width of the beach is 3 kilometers. Both the sunrise and sunset can be seen from here.

The name kuakata means digging wells. It is famous for Rakhaine tradition and culture and hundred years old buddhist culture.The buddhists come here to observe "rush purnima" and "Maghi Purnima". Tourists come from different locations of the country to visit this place each year. According to 2011 census, the total number of households here is 2025. There are hotels,parks,monastery and temples make this place a tourist attraction.

I like travelling. i went to cox's bazar two times last year. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaflong